The 66th AGM of the Society will be held promptly at 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday 8 May at Braintree Golf Club. All members of the Society are encouraged to attend, irrespective of whether or not they are playing in the competition of the day, as it is important for the wellbeing of the Society and it is your opportunity to find out what is planned for 2020.
Membership subscriptions are due by 28th February. Packs have been emailed and/or posted to all current members and new Lady Captains. If you have not received your pack the essential documents are available to download from here:
- Notice of the AGM AGM notice 2020
- Accounts for previous year
- Minutes of the previous AGM AGM Minutes 2019
- Meetings, Ida Bunting & Friendly Match Report for previous year Meeting & Ida Bunting Report 2019
- Subscription and Meetings Application Form Subs & Meeting Application Form 2020
- Friendly Matches Form Friendly Matches 2020
- New Lady Captains who are not already members of the Society will also receive an introductory letter Letter to new LC’s Jan 2020
This year all our documents are in PDF format as we were having difficulties with word documents printed from some tablets and mobiles. Please download, print, complete and return your Subscription Form and if appropriate your Meetings Application and Friendly Match Forms as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events during the year.
Carol Bell (Hon Sec & Webmaster)