The 64th AGM of the Society will be held promptly at 11.00 a.m. on Monday 30th April 2018 at Maylands Golf Club. All members of the Society are encouraged to attend, irrespective of whether or not they are playing in the competition of the day, as it is important for the wellbeing of the Society and it is your opportunity to find out what is planned for 2018.
Membership subscriptions are due by 28th February. Packs have been posted to all current members and emailed to new Lady Captains. If you have not received your pack by the 1st February the essential documents are available to download from here:
- Notice of the AGM AGM Notice 2018
- Accounts for previous year
- Minutes of the previous AGM AGM Minutes 2017
- Meetings, Ida Bunting & Friendly Match Report for previous year Meetings & Ida Bunting Report 2017
- Subscription and Meetings Application Form Subs & Meeting Application Form 2018
- Friendly Matches Form Subs & Meeting Application Form 2018
- New Lady Captains who are not already members of the Society will also receive an introductory email Email new LC’s 2018
Please return your Subscription Form and if appropriate your Meetings Application and Friendly Match Forms as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events during the year.
Carol Bell (Hon Sec & Webmaster)